My Frantic World

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Alexander Technique Might Save My Bacon


I'm currently reduced to blogging with my fingernails, as I'm currently suffering from a flare up of RSI in my thumbs due to excessive key tapping. In order to avoid having to pick up things with my teeth and not to rely on voice recognition software, I'm going to hang up my hands for a bit until they recuperate. At least I've got a good excuse not to send out recycled Christmas cards this year, as at the moment I'm unable to forge my signature without difficulty.

But all is not bleak as I have managed to book myself in for a concentrated course of the Alexander Technique ( a long waiting list) with my local practitioner (Paul Burge) who sleeps, dreams and breathes it. He said said if I brought my laptop in to see him, he would instruct me exactly how to work with it, which could be the eternal RSI cure I've been searching for.

And yes, I booked myself in before discovering that the bunion afflicted Victoria Beckham is a new convert. which could prove that the Alexander Principle, founded by F. Matthias Alexander (pictured) could be be the next 'must have' fashion accessory.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous writing a term paper said...

I didn't get the main idea of the article... What's the purpose??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home