My Frantic World

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Benefit Concert at the Great American Music Hall


Every year,  Austin de Lone organises a benefit concert in aid of the Richard de Lone Special Housing Project at the illustrious  Great American Music Hall in San Francisco. (Tickets will be on sale from Sunday August 22nd).

This year's benefit features Elvis Costello and Nick Lowe who will warble and play their musical instruments.

But what personally interests me is  the prospect of Austin  and his chanteuse daughter Caroline de Lone, who will be performing together as the opening act.

Aaaaaaah! It's so nice to see my relations (Austin is my brother-in-law and Caroline is my niece)  appear together on stage in aid of  my nephew Richard de Lone, who suffers from the Prader-Willi syndrome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home